Our focus is helping businesses implement the substantial benefits of RFID, at an affordable cost, with as little disruption to existing business processes as possible. Users may begin utilizing the software as simply as exporting inventory data from Merchmanager and importing it into their existing system, or may choose to integrate via APIs to push the data directly into an existing platform.
ECommerce and Point of Sale (POS)
Merchmanager is a simple, easy-to-use platform through which you may immediately begin benefitting from the substantial advantages of RFID, regardless of the size of the business. Our focus is helping small to medium size businesses, who may not have the resources to purchase large amounts of inventory, manage their stock most effectively. Among these businesses includes E Commerce retailers. These sellers must often times manage and maintain broad product offerings, while still maintaining tight control on their inventory. Regardless of which Ecommerce platform you use, you can quickly and easily import this real-time data.
Some E Commerce platforms which accept .CSV uploads from Merchmanager:
- 3D Cart
- A Shop Commerce
- Big Commerce
- Core Commerce
- Drupal Commerce
- Fortune 3
- Jigo Shop
- OS Commerce
- Pinnacle Cart
- Presta Shop
- Simple Cart
- Spree Commerce
- Square Space
- Woo Commerce
- Zen Cart
Or we can easily share real-time inventory data with your current Point of Sale (POS) System regardless of if you use:
Some Point of Sale systems which accept .CSV uploads from Merchmanager:
- Gift Logic
- Shop Keep
- Spring Board
Or any other platform which allows for a bulk .CSV upload.
Retail – Consignment Sales Platform
Merchmanager was initially developed as a platform to facilitate the dynamic relationship between Retailers and their consignor partners. Unlike in-line product, in consignment sales Retailers never purchase, receive, verify, or count this product. This sales format, although affording many advantages to both Retailers (product/marketing testing, no buying commitment, seasonal/special events) as well as Consignors (expanded market reach, marketing), carries many challenges which can nearly eclipse the upsides if not executed effectively. Through our RFID App based approach both Retailer employees as well as Consignor representatives (Staffers, Demo reps, Restocking reps, Logistics partners, etc.) are able to quickly access and share real-time data critical to running and maintaining a successful program. These consignment programs include Roadshow, Special Event, Rackjobbers, DSD (Direct Store Distribution), and any scan based trading program.
These challenges include:
- Poor Merchandising by Consignors
- Limited sales and returns data provided by Retailers which limits item level visibility. This hinders targeted restocking by consignor and thus impedes accurate replenishing of top selling individual items, leading to reduced revenue due to missed sales
- Lack of inventory visibility by both Retailer as well as Consignor leading to Stock-outs
- Poor Logistics Management– including restocking and replenishing
- Excessive communication by Consignors and other third parties with Retail store, thus taxing personnel and sapping store resources
- Lack of centralized communication platform which limits visibility to all relevant parties
- Individual Item level visibility allowing for targeted merchandising and broader product offerings.
- RFID scanning provides access to individual item-level data that can be used to properly restock merchandise on-hand quantities regardless of how the retailer reports sales data
- Simple, easy, real-time inventorying of product improves reaction to low stock levels reducing stock-outs
- Merchmanager’s show management platform provides a central interface for shows, shipments, inventory and other communication allowing all relevant parties (both Retailer and Consignor) visibility to all aspects of each campaign
- Stock par thresholds agreed upon and set between Retailer and Consignor ensures both parties know exactly what is in stock, as well as what is deficient.
- System logistics tools allow for web and mobile users to create, access, and send shipping paperwork via email or fax
- Centralized information reduces the need for extraneous parties at the Retail store to be involved in the consignment sales process